Important Suggestion to my fellow Journalers

If these posts are too long for you to complete, I suggest that you print off the prompt that is of current interest to you and then tape it into your journal for future reference. The prompts are such that you can do it in one sitting or you can break each idea down and use them as separate prompts. There is no set rule on how to use these prompts. They can be used as lessons for your auxiliaries too. Hope you enjoy them and may they glorify the Lord in all the ways you use them. God bless your writing experiences.

Important Note:

Most of these prompts will come from my own thoughts, but there may some that I have found from other people and want to share with you. Some of the prompts may be repeats to some of you who are members of the same online groups I am in, but I will include them for the new journalers out there reading this blog. And sometimes prompts are so good they are worth repeating. You may use a prompt over and over again and reply to it differently each time. I will give credit to prompts I find when I know the person who submitted the prompt or gave it to me by other means. If I find a journaling site that has prompts I will include them too. Thank you for your understanding.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Words to Inspire from IDEALS - Joy

Words of Joy

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.  Psalm 100:1

The joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you.  John Greenleaf Whittier

Enthusiasm makes ordinary people extraordinary.  Norman Vincent Peale

Man cannot find true essential joyo anywhere but in his relationship to God.  Oswald Chambers

God is the organist; we are His instruments.  His Spirit sounds each pipe and gives the tone its strength.  Angelus Slesius

This is the secret of you.  We shall no longer strive for our own way but commit ourselves, easily and simply, to God's way, acquiesce in His will , and in so doing find our peace.  Evelyn Underhill

Joy is that deep settled confidence that God is in control in every area of my life.  Paul Sailhamer

We are all strings in the concert of God's Joy.  Jakob Boheme

Music exalts each joy, allays each grief...softens every pain.  John Armstrong